Wambidgee 21 Acres What an Opportunity!
Set on approx. 21 elevated acres, located at the foot of the You Yangs with the west boundary bordering Hovell’s Creek, this contemporary 5 bedroom homestead is only a small part of what this property has to offer.
Wambidgee is part of Lara’s history, originally having a much larger land holding which extended all the way to Forest Road North.
With a lovely blend of old and new, a substantial modern home offers all the comforts whilst the property still retains character with the original shearing shed and an old brick outbuilding once used as a dairy.
Offered for sale for the first time in over 20 years, the property includes:
• Immaculately presented 5 bedroom Brick Veneer residence perfectly positioned on the Eastern boundary of the property, comprising 2 living zones, quality central kitchen with granite benches overlooking the meals and family areas.
• Open plan living provides French doors to the undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking broad acres and uninterrupted views of the You Yangs.
• Solar heated, salt chlorinated in ground swimming pool adjacent to the outdoor living area.
• Plenty of shedding including 3 car garage, all doors with remote, plus an open bay, huge storage shed perfect for man cave or party room plus another enclosed workshop.
• 5 well fenced paddocks are perfect for rotation of stock.
• Original character filled shearing shed
• Approx 120,000 litres of water storage
Lovingly landscaped, the property offers serenity at it’s best, yet just a short drive to the town centre of Lara.
All stated dimensions and areas are approximate. Particulars herein are for information only and do not constitute representation by the Owner or Agent